About Me

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, learner, and follower of Jesus Christ. I love life. I love that God allows me to wake up in the morning ready to face the adventure of the day.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Junior Camp 2

So this week has been interesting! I have had a camper in my cabin who is bipolar. Last night was a rough night for us. Prayers would be greatly appreciated this week as we finish up. It's as the week goes on and the more tired she gets the harder it is to control her. The other girls in my cabin have been great! It's been such an answer to prayers that they have not reacted to my special friend. 2 of my 3 campers came back to recommit their lives to Christ last night. Tonight we have the campfire. Next week we have our first family camp. Then my parents will come up for the weekend!!

Favorite quotes this week:
What do you think was invented first, bandanas or headbands?
I fell asleep on the toilet last night!
"I want to create a fish companion site." "Like eHarmony for fish" "Yea exactly!"

3 comments:

  1. Haha someone fell asleep on the toilet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about the fish quote!! I think I said that?

    ReplyDelete