About Me

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, learner, and follower of Jesus Christ. I love life. I love that God allows me to wake up in the morning ready to face the adventure of the day.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Halfway Point!

Senior High camp is complete. I'm exhausted! Today I'm going into Lacrosse with some of the girls here at camp then I'm going to bed early. 
Prayer requests and Praises:
Rest and Relaxation this weekend
This coming week is junior campers. I will start the week with 3 campers and a co counselor. One of the campers is bipolar. She recently changed meds and attempted to commit suicide last week. 
Rest and sleep
I've made it to the halfway point!
Rest and sleep
Sleep in sunday is tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. 3 campers doesn't sound to bad and a co counselor. sounds like you may have time to get more personal with them, which is awesome. this may be a really cool opportunity for you. I love you lots and I hope you got my first letter by now!

    ReplyDelete