About Me

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, learner, and follower of Jesus Christ. I love life. I love that God allows me to wake up in the morning ready to face the adventure of the day.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Week of Campers!

So, I've had about 2 full days with my campers now. They are such a joy to watch and interact with. I am quite exhausted right now but I'm grateful to have time off.  I'm thinking that I am going to take a nap during rest of my break. Don't get me wrong I'm having a great time but I'm wiped! It's hard to believe that tomorrow will be the half way point of the week. I look forward to continuing to grow closer to my girls this week.

1 comment:

  1. It's so crazy that a couple days into it and you're exhausted! But that's a good thing. You're busy and that's awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete