About Me

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, learner, and follower of Jesus Christ. I love life. I love that God allows me to wake up in the morning ready to face the adventure of the day.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Young Teen Camp!

So, I'm a day into young teen week. I have 7 girls instead of the original 6 that were planned. I have 2 girls that are going into high school 4 8th graders and 1 7th grader. I originally was very nervous for this week because I have a hard time relating with these kids. But, I'd say that the week has started to get a lot better. Today I got to play frolf (frisbee golf) with 2 of my campers and then I helped 2 of my campers with the bungee trampoline. Then I helped teach the first instruction hour of archery which 6 of my 7 campers are in. And that's my week so far in a nut shell!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am glad it has been a great start so far. Sounds like a handful of girls. But it sounds like a blast (all the different activities you get to do). I hope the rest of the week pans out well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For years my daughter went to the YMCA day camp. When she started talking about over night camp, I looked into Camp Easter Seal. I must say it was an excellent decision to let her go. The counselors are the greatest and make a point of making sure that each camper has a wonderful time. view more here!

    ReplyDelete