About Me

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, learner, and follower of Jesus Christ. I love life. I love that God allows me to wake up in the morning ready to face the adventure of the day.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Junior Camp 2 ends on to family camp!

Although this week had several stressful moments I believe that it has been the best week of camp so far. Not that my other camp s weren't good it's just I saw God do amazing things through awesome opportunities. On Wednesday Night I had the opportunity to pray alongside 2 of my campers as they accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior. It was very neat to see how interested they were to have a relationship with Jesus Christ. Their questions were deep and meaningful. I'm super excited for what God has in store for these beautiful girls. This week I got to witness God's work in a girl who is bipolar. At every turn of the day I was experiencing things that I had never experienced before. This week was very eye opening for me. Although I may be physically drained from all of my loving in moments when frustration would normally kick in God opened my  eyes to see things from a new perspective. I would say this week has been a fantastic week. GOD IS SO GOOD! Today was a very relaxing day. I went to Prairie Du Chein with Autumn today. We went to the Shoe Dept, Maurices, Walmart, and watched Mr. Popper's Penguins. For dinner we went to McD's, the worker made a mistake and I got a free ice cream cone out of the whole ordeal. Then I came back to camp and thought I would move my belongings into the yacht that I get to stay in this week. Yes, I'm staying in a yacht. To find that it was still a disgusting mess because of the boys that had last lived in there! GROSS!!!!! But all is well now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds like a fantastic week, I really wanna hear about this one. And had the yacht not been dirty, it sounds like it was pretty cool getting to stay in there! Keep up the good work. I know you're exhausted.

    ReplyDelete