About Me

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, learner, and follower of Jesus Christ. I love life. I love that God allows me to wake up in the morning ready to face the adventure of the day.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Senior High Camp cont.

Senior High Camp is coming to a close tomorrow. I have really enjoyed this week and the relationships that I have been able to form with some of the HS students. It's weird to think that I was in their shoes not too long ago. So once again here are some highlights and significant events.
1. We finished reading the Bible from cover to cover non stop on wednesday around 7:30PM I got to read 1, 2, and 3 John.
2. I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and lots of coffee.
3. We had a few kids come to accept Christ for the first time this week. One of them came to camp as a claimed atheist who had thought about suicide on a regular basis.
4. I got to have another one on one with one of my campers. She shared some deep stuff with me. Some of the things were the same that I struggled with. So I got to share some of my input from my own experience with them and knew exactly where to find biblical help as well.
5. I have been in charge of the bungee trampoline during instruction hour 2 this week.
6. We have had rain everyday except today! The sun is finally shining!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment