About Me

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, learner, and follower of Jesus Christ. I love life. I love that God allows me to wake up in the morning ready to face the adventure of the day.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Senior High Camp

So this week has been interesting. Once again I will make a list of the events.
1. The urinal in an all girls cabin (for this week it is all girls) flooded. So I got to sprint all the way to first office to call maintenance and then ran all the way back to the lodge to attempt to turn it off. In the mean time water is gushing out and falling through the cracks and leaking into the room below the bathroom. yea, it was "fun"
2. I had a really nice conversation with one of my campers yesterday about missions. We talked for hours about what we feel God is calling us to do with our lives.
3. I shared my testimony with my campers last night.
4. I got to spend hours in the dish room today... wet... hot... sweaty...gross... yea... :/...
5. We are spending 24 hours everyday reading the Bible. We hope that we finish the Bible in its entirety by the end of the week.
6. I have 7 entertaining high schoolers that are going into their sophomore and junior year of high school.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh the urinal incident sounds hectic, especially about it leaking into downstairs...the dish room? Where you do the dishes? The 5th point is awesome. I feel as though I couldn't do that, but I think that's awesome.

    I love these highlights.

    ReplyDelete