About Me

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, learner, and follower of Jesus Christ. I love life. I love that God allows me to wake up in the morning ready to face the adventure of the day.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Coming to a close of a chapter...

I realize that this post is a week overdue... you'll just have to deal with it... My last day of camp of the 23rd of July. Looking back on that week I realize that it was one of the most eye opening and stretching weeks of camp that I had had the whole summer. I had a family with 4 kids, 9, 7, 5, and 3. The youngest has down syndrome. She was such a sweetie. I could have taken her home! During this week I also caught a cold. This made me even more irritable than usual. Because of this I had to rely even more on God to help me finish my camp experience on a high note. I will certainly miss the friends that I have made at VCBC this summer and I can't wait to see them all again next summer! The reason that this post came so late was because this past week I was in Tennessee with my Dad's side of the family for a reunion. We spent lots of time doing all sorts of activities from ziplining to zorbing to go karting to hiking to falling and swimming in waterfalls. Lots of memories were formed this week as we spent time in the Smoky's with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment