About Me

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, learner, and follower of Jesus Christ. I love life. I love that God allows me to wake up in the morning ready to face the adventure of the day.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Young Teen 2

This week has been very interesting. I have really had to work hard to get the girls in my cabin to mesh with one another. All is well though. There is a sickness flu thing going around camp right now. Prayers that I stay healthy for the last week of camp would be awesome. My campers are really great. I have enjoyed getting to know each and everyone of them. Prayer for tonight would be great. We have our weekly campfire tonight. Campfires tend to be very emotional because people share the things that they believe God has been teaching them this week. Sorry this is short but not a whole lot has really happened this week.

Prayer Requests:
That I would finish my time at camp strong and energetic.
That I would stay healthy
That the staff would be energetic and continue to base our energy off of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment