About Me

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, learner, and follower of Jesus Christ. I love life. I love that God allows me to wake up in the morning ready to face the adventure of the day.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Family Camp is over onto Young Teen 2

Well, I'm exhausted! It's been a crazy week! But it has been a good week. I was the family assistant for a family of 5. 3 kids Hannah 5, Samantha 3, and Sara 18 months. There's not much to say other than I was basically a babysitter for 7 days this week. Plus a little more. Once again I'll go over some highlights of the week.
1. I slept on top of a yacht underneath the stars all week! It was great! I loved it!
2. I got paid to play with 3 girls all week.
3. I found a colony of ants in my suitcase this morning. GROSS!!
4. I got to spend the weekend with my wonderful parents and Nanny!
5. Only 2 weeks left! :(
6. Only 2 weeks until the family reunion!! :D
7. 2 campers from broken homes accepted Christ as their Savior this week.

Prayer Requests:
That in these last 2 weeks that I would be able to serve with the same amount of energy as I did the first week of camp.
That I would be able to serve the next group of campers as best as I know how and that I would be an example of Jesus' love in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment