About Me

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, learner, and follower of Jesus Christ. I love life. I love that God allows me to wake up in the morning ready to face the adventure of the day.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Week One: Done!

The first full week of campers comes to a close tomorrow. This week has been a great week. For this blog I have decided to bring back the top 10 list of things that have happened this week.
10. This morning I went to wake up my 8 year old to find that she was completely underneath her fitted sheet. I mean she was sleeping in her bed with the fitted sheet tucked into the mattress with her inside. Neither of us are quite sure how she got there.
9. For the first time in my 20 years of life I have encountered leeches. I HATE LEECHES!!! GROSS!!!
8. I have played Apples to Apples Disney everyday for the past 5 days.
7. I have hot glued 240 popsicle sticks together for a total of 30 catapults assembled this week.
6. I have bagged up a broken arm more times than I can count.
5. I have tickled and scared girls multiple times a day.
4. Our cabin has had meaningful cabin devotions every night this week.
3. I've gotten more sleep this past week than I do during a month of college.
2. I jousted another counselor with a noodle weapon and won by a vote of 2 out of 3 because it was a draw.
1. I got to dress up in my knight costume and be filmed for a camp video chasing a maiden.

That is week one in a nutshell. More to come later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment