About Me

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, learner, and follower of Jesus Christ. I love life. I love that God allows me to wake up in the morning ready to face the adventure of the day.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Month... New Semester... New Habits...

So I just completed my 2nd day of 2nd semester classes. After now having one round all my five classes I am really looking forward to what this semester has to offer. Started off with Explorations in Social Work. Surprisingly very interesting. I mean I won't change my major but I will nonetheless enjoy this gen ed. Then today started off bright and early with Spanish of all things at 8AM. So going into the day with bad expectations because it's Spanish, it's 8AM, and my brain barely functions in English this early how on earth I am going to function in another language. But I survived and ENJOYED IT! AMAZING I know! From that point on the day just kept getting better. Instead of going back to my room and sleeping I decided to go to breakfast and do my devos. So I grabbed my Bible and an empty journal and started what I hope becomes a MWF occurrence. Then I was welcomed by the lovely fake TU bell tower on my way to chapel where I was totally blown away by the blessing that it is to worship our Lord Jesus Christ with the Taylor community. We also had a powerful chapel speaker to start off the semester with BANG! From that point I had classes for the rest of the day with a small break for lunch. I walked into Inductive Study of the Bible. I'm pumped for this class. It will be work but it will be worth it considering that there are no papers or a final! After a small break for lunch I went to Interpersonal Communications. Once again I was thinking this will be another boring Gen Ed that I HAVE to take. And once again I was sitting there enjoying myself the whole entire time. Then finally the last class of the day has come. Psychological and Educational Foundations for Christian Educational Ministries. Yea that's the name of my class. Walked in and instantly had a ton of fun. I love my CE buddies and couldn't have asked for a better group of people to get to study with for the rest of my undergrad career. All in all, I have been blessed today. I have been given wonderful opportunity to attend a great liberal arts college where I get to worship God on a daily basis! Yep! Life is good! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment