About Me

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, learner, and follower of Jesus Christ. I love life. I love that God allows me to wake up in the morning ready to face the adventure of the day.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

7 Dippy Dips

Hard to believe that tomorrow will mark the first full week of camp. The past few days have been wonderful. Yesterday we had a day of prayer and fasting. We had a morning session taught by Tim Blackburn where we then went out for an hour on our own and asked ourselves the question. "Where am I?" We asked this question through relational, emotional, physical, and spiritual aspects of life. Then for each outbreak of prayer after that we went through the ACTS prayer model. It was wonderful to just spend a day in the presence of our Lord and Savior. Today I was re-certified in CPR. We went our variety show acts. I will be in a group seeing the "Stand" song from VeggieTales. I'll be dressed in my knight costume. The variety show will be medieval themed. Then today I learned a new children's song titled the 7 Dippy Dips. It was pretty humorous. I discovered that I will be a counselor for junior campers next week. I'm very excited to see what this next week will entail. I will greatly appreciate any and all prayers for this first and crucial week of camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment