About Me

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, learner, and follower of Jesus Christ. I love life. I love that God allows me to wake up in the morning ready to face the adventure of the day.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Grace Family Camp

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN AMAZING! Here's for the usual top 10 list but here's the kicker. There's only going to be 7!
7. I was a co-family assistant with Autumn this week. We had a family of 4. One 6 year old and one 20 month old. The baby was adorable. I loved being able to work with them.
6. I worked at archery for both first and second instruction hours. This means I was there more than Robin Hood was.
5. I had two plates of food land in my lap this week. One was worse than the other. But both were frustrating. One of them was a plate of pasta with tomato sauce. Yea... that happened...
4. I slept in the back of lodge this week. It was great to be placed so conveniently to my family. It was nice for those trips to the lake when I didn't have to trek back to my cabin to change. I also slept really well this week.
3. Lindsay and I had night assignment together until midnight on Thursday. We started off the night with Monopoly Junior. I dominated. Then we moved on to grown up Monopoly. If we had continued playing she would have had no properties or money left. I dominated!
2. A bunch of us girls found a game called Moods in the Lodge. We played it a few times this week. It was great to just hangout and be goofy.
1. I got a lot of down time this week because I would listen for my 20 month old as he napped and went down for the night. It was great to be able to spend a lot of that time just thinking and being in God's presence.

Prayer Requests:
- Focus for the last 2 weeks so that I can live fully in the present and not look towards to future.
-Rest and motivation.
-Be just as energetic as I was for the first week of campers
-An attitude adjustment about staying in Lakeside again this week

No comments:

Post a Comment